Every second thursday of the month, students from USF’s Community Garden Outreach class will host a free community dinner at St. Cyprian’s church located at Turk and Lyon, San Francisco. The dinners are made possible by generous donations of fresh produce that otherwise would go to waste from local farmers around the city.
November would be our last dinner for the year, so definitely stop by and fill up your bellies!
Here are some photos (click to enlarge):
Now for our recent OCTOBER feast
Here are some of our hard work on display. That night featured an array of dishes that was both healthy and delicious!
Last but not least, we would love to make a huge shout out to all the farmers who’ve donated to us.
Please support them at your local farmers markets and check them out on Facebook or Twitter and their very own websites for more info.
- Country Rhodes Family Farm
- Kashiwase Farms
- Serendipity Farms
- Fifth Crow Farms and their website
- Swallow Valley Farms
- Padao Yang Farms
- DePalma Farms and their website
- Lone Oak Organic Ranch
- J&M Farm
- Cipponeri Family Farms
- Happy Boy Farms and their website
- Nyia Yi Farms
- Blue House Farm and their website
- Green Oaks Creek Farm and Retreat and their website
- Catalan Family Farms
- Capay Organic and their website
- Sunrise Nursery
- Achadinha Cheese Company and their website
- Shooting Star CSA and visit their website
Give us a shout out when you drop by for dinner next month. See ya there!
Photos and words by Rachel Khoo